Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Tallsun, hot and thick with moisture, welcomed the bright light through the boughs of trees. Dapples danced across her pale hide as she walked, no breeze reprieving the sweat on her sides. Ophelia was a creature of the north where snow and mountains welcomed her as old friends, and she missed the icy chill and haunting breath that cooled her to the core. Alas, moisture thickened in the corners of her body, and she puffed with flared nostrils as long, slender limbs padded softly between towering trees. Memories of this place were so varied, and she wandered through her thoughts, thinking on all those she had rescued, lost and abandoned, into Helovia.

Tinek, the silver dragon, bounded from limb to limb overhead, knocking loose a leaf here or there, and Ophelia's strange, two-toned gaze shifted upwards, a wry smile crossing her mousy, gray lips. He was forever a child though well over a year old now, and her smile shifted, deep affection crinkling the corners of her eyes. The beast was her dearest friend, a reminder of family and a another set of thoughts to make peace in her troubled, broken mind. "Find anything?" she asked softly through their mental bond. "Nah. Hunt." Politely, he kept his meals away from her, though she had no qualms about blood or gore.

Every tree was etched into her memories, and she knew her path well, even without thinking. The sounds of voice ahead pulled her from her own thoughts, and two, delicately shaped ears tipped forward, hooves carrying her toward the pair. One she recognized easily, his large form having greeted her in the World's Edge once when she had warned Mirage about the assassins. That had been some time ago, and she had been a leader of a different wold then. Ophelia smiled softly, observing the smaller mare, her height much smaller than Phi's, and her frame rather thin. Golden bangles adorned her form, and the pale princess nodded deeply, respectfully.

Tinek scrambled overhead, curling his long, scaled tail around a branch and swinging downward, horned head craning to watch the conversation. "Yes, welcome to Helovia," she replied with a smile, greeting Thor. If he was still part of Kahlua's herd, then we were close allies. "My name is Ophelia, and I am from the Aurora Basin - a herd in the north." The mare's voice was soft, twinkling like chimes and belying the dangerous creature beneath. Ophelia was kind, but as the crimson of her hair suggested, she was not innocent. "I have not seen you for some time, Thor," she said brightly. "How are you? Have you seen Mirage?"

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A long time gone - by Najya - 02-24-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Thor - 02-25-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Ophelia - 02-25-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Najya - 03-01-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: A long time gone - by Ophelia - 03-04-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Thor - 03-08-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: A long time gone - by Najya - 03-13-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Thor - 03-15-2015, 12:24 AM