Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia watched the mare's surprised reaction, pleased that she seemed at peace here already. Hazel eyes were bright and curious, and the pale princess smiled softly, paying little mind to Thor at this point. She took a deep breath, trying to cool off from the sweltering heat of the sun. The northerner was unused to this weather, much preferring the chill of her mountains and the soft sighs of winter winds. The pale princess smiled nonetheless, trying not to let her irritation with the weather emerge too much, especially since this stranger seemed so full of hope and eager questions.

A question was directed to Thor, one which Ophelia took a few moments before she replied. "Thor is from the World's Edge - a forest on the edge of cliffs in the West," she replied simply. "The Dragon's Throat lies south, a beautiful desert land ruled by Gaucho." The pale princess did leave out the Falls. If asked later, she could feign forgetfulness. Besides, how could she lead this stranger to the Falls not trusting those who resided there herself? Ophelia smiled. "I can show you any of these places, for the Aurora Basin is friends with all those in both the Throat and the Edge."

She paused for a moment. "You could choose to forsake the protection of a herd and wander as an outcast, but such a life is lonely." She smiled sadly, knowing it very well. Ophelia paused, regarding the mare curiously. "What is it that you wish to do? Perhaps I can help you make your decision this way?" she asked, thinking about the uses she could be in the Aurora Basin. Certainly she could help Lena with her herbs and be a healer. The herd was lacking those keen on those particular skills.

@[Najya]
[[I didn't want to hold you up anymore so I skipped Thor D: ]]

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A long time gone - by Najya - 02-24-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Thor - 02-25-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Ophelia - 02-25-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Najya - 03-01-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: A long time gone - by Ophelia - 03-04-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Thor - 03-08-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: A long time gone - by Najya - 03-13-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: A long time gone - by Thor - 03-15-2015, 12:24 AM