the Rift

[OPEN] On the Dust of Heaven we Set Sail [Patrol]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It would seem the dragonmare was in luck - no sooner had she introduced herself, did another arrive. They were all from the Throat, and Amaris took this as a token of good fortune for the fate of the patrol, for there was no point in patrolling alone, was there? Her scaled façade softened as she smiled at the curiously haloed pegasus, not seeing the glowing halo that would appear in the shade, but rather, the unusual ruffle of wings that protruded from just behind her tiara. At Maren's reply, the girl (for she felt very much like a girl when in the company of the Sun's Disciple) simply tilted her tiara, a question behind her eyes. It was difficult to remember that to so many she was strange - difficult, and yet, harrowing, and irritating, to be constantly reminded of that fact.

Looking at the wings atop Maren's nape, Amaris had to wonder if the striped creature ever felt the same way.

"Likewise," she murmured in reply simply, not unkindly, and with genuine warmth, albeit not much enthusiasm. The striped one's accent is caught by the dragon's keen ears, but Amaris was used to hearing the words beneath an accent - her own mother's tongue held an unique, exotic curl to it, even after spending most of her long life away from her birthlands. The memory allowed a small half-smile to tug at her lips, though it was disguised as she greeted Isara, the youthful painted girl who joined them. "Well met, Isara," Amaris nodded her tiara to the girl, not used to being 'stuck in the middle' when it came to years lived, though certainly not minding the rather settled company.

In fact, it was all a bit too settled.

Surely they could have a bit of fun on their patrol?

At Maren's query that highlighted the need to walk, Amaris pouted, an overly dramatic sigh slumping her shoulders. "Walk?" she intoned, her voice quite different to the soft lyrics she had applied earlier. With a snort, her tiara was tossed, sending caramel locks waving down her nape, the movement cascading smoothly down her spine so that even her leonine tail swayed dramatically. Through the movement, she turned and trotted, attempting to sketch a circle around the duo that would be her company for the day. With a gentle, angelic laugh gracing the air, she summoned her friends, the dragon spirits of the neverworld, a red and a blue, their lights bright in the Sun and their songs melodic and playful.

"I was so hoping to go for a run." The girl paused her steps when she came to a graceful halt before the striped and painted duo, winking her left eye mischievously as her spirit friends danced above her, weaving their way through her half-opened wings, crooning their invitation to the others to join their beloved golden child in a merry dance across the Fields.

ooc :: woop Amaris got bitten by the play bug
@[Maren] @[Isara]
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Dust of Heaven we Set Sail [Patrol] - by Amaris - 04-07-2015, 06:25 AM