the Rift

[OPEN] Eye-So-Pee-Ah

Brigand Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I don't know what I am doing, wandering from Mum, but she is all I know at this point, other than that midnight raven of a father I have.
Or, at least I think he's my father. Mum sure doesn't act like it.

Anyways, I've been thinking of doing this for a little while now, getting away for a little while. To have some time to myself. I told my Mum I would be over "there" peeing. I normally wouldn't say when I had to go, but I still didn't want her to worry anyway.

So I'd wandered off in the other direction, and landed in another forest, no where near where I am supposed to be. No where near the lake, the secret grove. I wish I hadn't gone this far, hadn't thought of the dream that I was brave. I was a coward for being scared now. Anyone else, -well, who wasn't a coward anyway- would have just kept going. I only stopped and stared up at the trees that only partially covered the sun from my hide. The light had blinded me time and time again, and had I not gone into the water that my Mum ever-so-kindly offered up, I might have been a crisp about now.

Sighing, I walk a few unsteady steps forward before I drop to the ground. Stay where you are. I can't! I don't want to, I just...I don't know anymore. I shouldn't even be here, and yet, here I am, being a coward. A lonely coward that doesn't know where to go, and what to do. "Help?" I called, and I meant it. "Please help me!" I said, a bit louder. I don't know if I sounded like I was crying wolf or really asking for help, but I hoped it was the latter.

"I don't know where I am, so..." what were those words she used again...? "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

ooc hi Aud! we talked in your plot thread, and I have been a bit delayed, but I got the post up! @[Isopia] I hope this is okay. (And, I've kinda been obsessed with American Horror Story for the past month, so...:3)
Brigand
Wishes are all we are
credits :: table

Messages In This Thread
Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-22-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 03-24-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 05-16-2015, 01:35 PM