the Rift

[OPEN] Eye-So-Pee-Ah

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
<style>.forest::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 2px;} .forest::-webkit-scrollbar-track {background-color: #fff;} .forest::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #000000; border-top: 10px solid #fff; border-bottom: 10px solid #fff;}</style>

The girl watched the boy scurry backwards, her gaze narrowing curiously. In this form, the 4-winged pegasus was much larger. He obviously had nothing to fear from a bird...Unless of course he knew who she was somehow. Then perhaps he would have a reason to be afraid. As he asked whether she would hurt him, the girl-in-bird-form shrugged. Ambiguously. "I might hurt you. Or I might not. I don't know, I can't see the future." She replied, her voice very matter of fact. She didn't grasp the concept that his question was likely very contextual, with an un-articulated constituent. He probably meant, Will you hurt me right now, whereas the girl interpreted it as a general statement. Perhaps later in life she would hurt him, she didn't know.

"Hello Brigand." She replied, her blackened skull twisting as she listened. The boy said he didn't like confusing words, which in turn confused the girl. Had she said something confusing? She hadn't meant to. The girl found it hard to understand that everyone didn't think the way she did - they didn't make the connections she did or think nearly as quickly. Sighing, the girl-bird shrugged. The differences between her and the rest of the world were becoming more and more apparent, and the girl was getting more and more used to trying to deal with it.

"So why are you here? In the Edge? That is where you are, by the way. Now you are even less lost than you were before - because now you know the name of where you stand." She elaborated, trying to be helpful, though was uncertain as to whether or not she really was being. Still, she didn't understand how this child could just be here, alone and lost, without any idea of where he was. Did he just .. wander up into the mists and fog? For what purpose? Looking down at his four sets of wings, she silently wondered if they made him feel different. The girl had four horns in her normal form, but they were never really much of a problem. That was the least of what made her different.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-22-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 03-24-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 05-16-2015, 01:35 PM