the Rift

A New Home

Renegade Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Renegade
Wisdom is the key

Renegade listened to the two describe and praise the regions they’ve came from. Rostislav who mentioned needing more roles in their herd while the mare had told Ren who led the region. They both had described their herds in a way that didn't seem like they were pushing Ren to join them. The brief tension between them was palpable though. She’d wondered if they had ever argued with one another or had a bad first meeting before.

The mare shook the thought out of her head before she began to assume too many things and thought more deeply about the matter. The Hidden falls and the Aurora Basin, both which sounded like wonderful places to the horned mare. She barely knew much about the two so they had no effect on her decision on what region to pick. Though she knew they’d probably give her time to think more about what region she’d like to join, but Ren was eager to make a decision that day. She wanted to start fresh, and wanted it to happen quickly.

It was slightly pressuring to Ren since she was a mare who liked to think a lot about her decisions before she made them. After a few minutes of silence, Ren made a choice. The light that shone through the canopy above them was beginning to dim but the wind was still breezing through. She brought her eyes back to them and took her head out of a thought cloud. She had hoped that this decision wouldn’t make either of them feel unhappy. “Oh both regions sound wonderful!” she chimed. “I think I've made the decision to join The Aurora Basin. I’m ever so thankful that the two of you have invited me to your lovely herds.” Her eyes flicked back to Rostislav hoping there wasn't a indication of disappointment on his face.

WC: 310
@[Rostislav] @[Arah]

Messages In This Thread
A New Home - by Renegade - 03-22-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-22-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-23-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 03-26-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 04-01-2015, 05:20 PM