the Rift

[PRIVATE] Master of Brute Force

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald
I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero

Archibald and his bonded moved carefully and skillfully over the sands. The tide crashed over the granules of golden sand and ebbed away again, foamy fingers tickling and lapping for purchase. Archibald's dark ears twitched as they moved and Loretta sprinted away from him every so often, crashing into the waves and biting at mouthfuls of salted water. As much as she was a war hound, Loretta was still a canine and the muse to play still kept her heart young. In private moments it was not unusual for the Dauntless to join Loretta in her games, but now was not such a private moment. In the distance, golden eyes noted the presence of another. A dark shadow, winged and painted with some crimson, gave way to the presence of another herd leader. Interest peaked in Archibald's mind and he called his cur to his heels across their bond.

"Ghost, you are far from home." Archibald noted to the hybrid filly when the distance was closed between them. The massive draft stopped but a few horse lengths away, tail flicking behind him to ward off biting flies. Loretta panted and looked at the mare, tail curled over her back. The bitch was not standing aggressively or dominatingly, but her presence was strong nonetheless. Archibald was a stone, standing as a mountain before the tri-colored female. His face was impassive, stoic, on the borderline of cold. He looked upon her slight frame with hard, molten gold eyes, waiting for her words to pool around his.

Image Credit

@[Ghost]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Master of Brute Force - by Ghost - 03-26-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Master of Brute Force - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Master of Brute Force - by Ghost - 03-31-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Master of Brute Force - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 10:24 PM