the Rift

[PRIVATE] Master of Brute Force

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald
I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero

Loretta watched the pup peak from behind the mare's leg. Interest brought the dominant bitch forward, tail straightening, erect in the air behind her. Her ears pushed forward and her chest puffed some, the hair along her spine prickling. Her lips pulled back some, revealing a glimpse of her teeth. A rumbling growl moved from her throat to escape from her lips. Archibald glanced toward her, but made no reaction. He was used to his. This was the dance that happened whenever one of his brothers presented their new bonded pup. Loretta was an alpha bitch, that was definite, and this was her display as topdog. The wolf pup crawled out on its belly and Loretta moved to stand over it, her jaws lowering to hold the pup by the scruff in a tight, firm embrace.

"I give the orders," Archibald said, his voice the gavel on a judge's stand. He looked at her with features made of stone, muscles tightened, tail still flicking. "King of the World's Edge. Triumvirate. Three leaders." He did not expect the young woman to understand their politics, for her and Midas had nearly trampled over their neutrality. Midas had hurt Archibald's captain deeply, and had waved the bloody sword in their face by bringing the one-winged mare pregnant by his seed to their border. Wrinkles formed in the corners of Archibald's lips as his face pulled into a dark grimace, laced with the hidden anger he felt towards the gold pegasus. "Walks are good tools to clear the mind." Archibald gave his reasoning for being on the beach, though he did not believe the black hybrid deserved it. She asked, however, and Archibald decided to justify his workings rather than ignore her.

Image Credit

@[Ghost]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Master of Brute Force - by Ghost - 03-26-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Master of Brute Force - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Master of Brute Force - by Ghost - 03-31-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Master of Brute Force - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 10:24 PM