the Rift

[PRIVATE] Run, Hide and Survive.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

Footsteps, someone was approaching. Had she been foolish and walked into a trap? Was an army approaching and she would be knocked to the dirt and trampled as they made their way towards her family. Back peddling, golden eyes wide she watched as a lone figure approached. Pausing and resisting the urge to hurry away, Arah and Wynter watched and waited. Perhaps with all of the strange movement within The Basin she’d become too skittish. Finally colours and features came into view…Arah stared as the golden stag came into view.

It was as if her train of thought had come to life in front of her…was she hallucinating? After all she had survived was she destined to go insane? No he was really there, looking at her. Relief flooding her, although if it was relief at his well being or the fact that he wasn’t an army…who could say? A smile tugged at her chops as his voice crooned at her. "No, this is home, I am used to this climate." Perhaps such a small thing as herself should't be so comfortable in the frosty landscape, but years up here had thickened her heart. Her golden orbs glanced behind her again, a sense of time dripping away. Anxiety played across her face as she studied him. "Are you okay? What are you doing up here?" Now her eyes flittered to look over his shoulder, checking to make sure nothing was approaching.

"It's strange. It's not normal, the winds are speaking." Closing her orbs she listened to the sounds around them, wondering what was so amiss in the universe. After a moment she opens up orbs and looks up at the stag who had rescued her from the creeping depression. "We should return home...It's not safe out here." The following offer may be selfish...but she wanted to make sure Tilney would be safe with her own family. A storm was coming. "Come to The Basin with me. Come and meet my family, you'll be welcome." Moving to his side the fae princess looks upon him happily, what where the chances? Looking towards her home Arah begins to lead the way, she would have to vouch for him... Yet her word meant a lot, she had always been loyal and had not yet given the Lord or Lady reason to distrust her (and hoped that she never would.) ”What say you? Are you coming?” Without really waiting for answer she began to head back into her homeland, desperately hoping to lead Tilney and Wynter back into the safety it offered.
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Run, Hide and Survive. - by Arah - 04-01-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 09:54 AM