the Rift

[PRIVATE] Run, Hide and Survive.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The cold was something slightly unknown to this brute. He grew up in rolling hills and gaping forests filled with an never ending spring. The nights were cool but not often frozen, but it was those nights when others cowered under willows that he would explore. The cold however strange and unknown he welcomed, no matter how much its first impressions bit his hide. It cooled his hot and aching hooves and made the blood in his veins feel even warmer.
Her musical lilt answered him and he breathed a soft snort. Of course, this was her home and the frost was her friend. It would not bite her like it did him, the stranger to the snow.

Once again a troubled glance was strung in her golden eyes. Again his maw was opened to speak, this time to quiz his porcelain friend on her troubled appearance but her own words beat him to voice. First he wished almost to avoid her question, for he too was slightly troubled. His green gaze trailed from his friends crown to Wynter the snowy griffin and he smiled her way.
"Hello Wynter" he breathed, relying on Arah to translate. His gaze lingered back to Arahs yellow, starry eyes and he softly responded to her own quiz; "I am well" was that response, though it was quite vague.

In truth he had ventured here to seek her. Since finding this new land he had found almost no cure for the loneliness and isolation he had endured in the wilds past the threshold. He felt that many of the mares and stallions in the falls were already set in their ways and had no room in their day to accommodate a conversation with a stranger such as him. It was not a home, they were not a family.
Arah was the only creature he could consider a friend since his arrival in this new world.
His shyness prevented from telling her this though. Would she think him silly for leaving his home? Perhaps he was, but to him it was not a home.

"they are" he agreed with her, the winds were speaking "but what they say I do not know".
The more he listened, the more it started to scare him. He didn't want to be alone tonight with the winds howling like that. He'd be scared half to death. Her invitation came like music to his ears and his tired face was lit. "I would love to" He responded, his nose turning backwards to gaze at the galing landscape behind them. When his eyes returned her way she had already set off and he laughed softly "yes, yes, I'm coming" he snorted and bounced a few trotted strides to catch her side.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@[Arah]

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Run, Hide and Survive. - by Arah - 04-01-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 09:54 AM