the Rift

[OPEN] Made of Steel

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

"No," he said. "I don't believe so."

The dove smiled again, shaking her head at her poor memory. "Forgive me," she responded shyly, lowering her lashes demurely. "I have been away for some time, but I thought I might have seen you before I was... away." She refrained from revealing the true nature of her departure, unwilling as it was. It didn't seem like the type of detail one would impart to a stranger. "I am Sohalia. Some call me the Transcended, and I served briefly as Sultana here in the Dragon's Throat. I thought perhaps, if you had been in the herd before..." Again, she paused. "Well, anyway, it's lovely to meet you, Mesec."

In the following moment, as she stood in an uncomfortable silence, flicking her tail at the few remaining flies, the angel took the opportunity to study the stallion from under her lashes. He was every bit her opposite, as black as night save the silvery parts of his wings and belly. His eyes were what stood out - a gentle platinum that almost glowed. Despite their color, they were not cold; rather, an odd warmth seemed to emanate from the young stallion, lulling her into a sense of security despite her bemusement.

Perhaps he reminded her of the spirit world - an alternate world in shades of grey that allowed the Transcended to speak with the dead. She had visited her daughter, Diniel, once; so, too, had her friend Rowan sought her out in a time of great need. It reminded her that though her loved ones may be gone, they would never leave her, and she would never have to suffer alone. He was dark and light, just as they, and the spirit world, were, and it was that, in the end, that she decided she had recognized.

"I do know Cera," she confirmed, pleasure lighting her gaze. It had been far too long since she had seen the boy - and last time they had spoken, he had been nothing more than that. "I'm not sure where he is, but I do know of a few places we might look, if you don't mind the company." She smiled again, hopefully this time, happy to be of some use to someone and have a job again, however temporary.

"Talk talk talk."
-Astraeus.-

@[Mesec], @[Cera]
you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Made of Steel - by Mesec - 04-12-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Sohalia - 04-14-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Mesec - 04-19-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Sohalia - 04-20-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Made of Steel - by Mesec - 05-16-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Cera - 06-02-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Sohalia - 06-09-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Mesec - 06-15-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Cera - 06-29-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Made of Steel - by Blu - 08-15-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Made of Steel - by Mesec - 08-15-2015, 12:37 PM