the Rift

[PRIVATE] this house is falling apart --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
DESTRY
After my breakdown I did not hesitate to race after Aurelia frantically, screaming her name as I choke on my tears, throat knotting, tightening and closing up as I struggle to fly forward without collapsing, tumbling and falling onto the ground and laying there to wallow in my sorrow. Yseult was off, she had flown away after my breakdown, influenced by my panic and anguish. But at the moment, Yseult was not my main focus. Instead I had to make things right between Aurelia and I.

I wanted to walk beside her on our way to the Veins, to tell her I loved her over and over again, to be able to tell her that until I wear away my voice, until it becomes nails dragging against stone, until my sight fails me and my lungs can't take it anymore. I want to be by her side until I'm blind and sad, my only happiness being her touch, her voice and the memories we both share. I'll find solace in running my nose along her body, mapping out every detail until I can close my eyes and see her clearly printed on my eyelids. She will become the focus of my world, she and our lovely child who we've both worked so hard for. We'll raise a child, a beautiful, amazing child. I will not let the recent events with Rhoa keep me from achieving my dreams and raising a lovely little family with Aurelia. I need to tell her, I need to tell her I never want her to go. That I want her to stay with me for as long as we both have two beating hearts, as long as we can wake up to face a new day side by side, as long as our lungs can draw in air.

I refuse to let her slip between my fingers, to slide from my grasp with my heart in tow. I will not allow myself to throw our relationship away, it was still young, still fresh and blossoming. We were still in the clouds, careless and free. We're still so young, and we have so much time to spend together. And honestly, I want to spend every second I can with Aurelia.

A smile plays out along my lips, dancing and twitching weakly as I angle my head to gaze at the ground, wings outstretched as I glide steadily through the air. I search for her, on both the ground and within the clouds. Her name falls from my lips, a pleading for her to come and see me. We needed to talk, I needed to apologize for my actions, for my stupidity. I needed to set things straight with her. If she doesn't already hate me."talk"
@[Aurelia]
art by ducky -- table by wanda

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 04-12-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 04-26-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-01-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-03-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-06-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-15-2015, 12:13 PM