the Rift

[PRIVATE] this house is falling apart --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
DESTRY
My name falls from her alabaster lips, the gentle rose pink that kissed her snout forming just the first three letters of my name. A gentle, almost relieved smile appears on my face. I pray she doesn't hate me, but I know that somewhere deep down she does. I fucked up so bad, there's no way she's not going to hate me just a little. I take a deep breath, looking at her, meeting the cold pearls that once displayed so much. I feel that she's detaching herself, pushing herself away from this situation just as I had done in the past in many instances. I step forward, trying to stay out of her personal space but also close the physical gap between us.

At her mention of immortality, a pathetic smile crawls over my face. As if something out of a movie, I bow my head as though bestowed with a high title or crown. "It would be an honor to spend all of eternity beside you, my dear." This is no time for jokes or the like, but I thought it was necessary. I had to lighten the mood somehow, so my awkward head bow would have to do. I think of us now, our bodies in perfect health, our generation long dead as we roost together for another night in our timeless world. I wanted to watch time and my worry of having such a short, pointless life to slip away as quickly as it had come. For all my worries of death to be torn away with the gift of immortality. Living beside Aurelia for eternity sounded so wonderful, like a dream to me.

Her words go on, she sounded like this is what she really wanted. Everything she said, all I could think of was doing it with her. We would raise a child together, I was determined. I wanted to share this feeling of pride and unconditional love with Aurelia, to watch our child take their first steps, their first time flying, watch them enjoy the summer running about. I wanted to help Aurelia teach them how to fly, teach them how to talk and about the world around them. I wanted to be a devoted, loving mother beside Aurelia. "I really, truly believe the two of us together can take on the responsibility of a child, I believe in us, in you. We can do this, Aur." I step even closer, trying to press my nose to her cheek in a tender, passionate manner. "Don't say that Aur, you'll be a great mom. You are a great mom. Maybe you just needed someone else to help and— maybe you didn't get that help last time. But— maybe that's why I'm here?" I give her a sweet smile, trying to provide comfort for her as I attempt to press my lips to her pale, gold freckled forehead. "No—" I whisper to her. "That won't happen— you're strong, you can get through it. I know you can. And if it dies— we'll mourn it. We'll learn from it, we can get through it together. And if you don't want to try again, I'll respect your decision. That's what a good lover does, right?" I murmur, my words soft and comforting, moving slowly as I talk to her. "They won't, they can't. I don't think they'll mind, if it's how they were raised, they shouldn't care. If anyone makes fun of them for it, it'll be our job to explain that our relationship is nothing to be ashamed of. That there's nothing wrong with liking mares."

I stop, listening as Aurelia tells me of bad memories in the Throat and her dislike for such things. I nod slightly, understanding that some places held foul memories that were best left alone. "That's fine, Aur, we don't have to go back. We can find somewhere else to go—" I pause, looking at her with nearly pleading eyes. I would do anything to have her be mine, I just wanted to hold her close and adore her, to raise a child with her and give the child unconditional love just as she said. We would raise a child filled with joy and appreciation for everything, an independent child who was sweet and delicate yet strong and sturdy. "It's okay, I can help you through this. You won't be alone on this Aurelia," I tell her. "From now on, you'll never be alone." "talk" @[Aurelia]
art by ducky -- table by wanda

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 04-12-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 04-26-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-01-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-03-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-06-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-15-2015, 12:13 PM