the Rift

[PRIVATE] this house is falling apart --

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She was still here. And for what reason? It was as if my brain was malfunctioning and I didn't know what to do. Ctrl+Alt+Delete? Hold the power button until it turns off? Wait for it to unfreeze? There was no remedy for a malfunctioning brain because brains are different than computers, this I know. So I just stood there, a deer in headlights. My eyes were stuck on hers and I'd forgotten to blink. My eyes stung and I hastily blinked, afraid that if I did, she would be gone when I opened my eyes again. She tried lightening the darkening mood, and her humor would have normally made me laugh, chuckle, anything, but now all that responded to her comment was my lips quivering into a tight smile. This is hard for me. Very hard. She began to arch her neck, chin tucking towards her chest. Suddenly, her horns were pointing towards me, and I knew she wouldn't attack me, but still. I had always been nervous around unicorns, and she was one of them. There is one difference between her and them... I can actually trust her. She won't stab me to death in my sleep because I have wings, and she has them too! I can trust her, I can trust her.

Moments after I announce my fears to this dark lady, she comforts me with sweet words and promises of safety. My previous discomfort about her horns is long forgotten now, maybe because I know I'll be safe with her and she to me. She would never hurt me, and I am angry at myself for previously wanting to attack her for smiling. For smiling! I don't own her, for gods sake! She can smile when she wants, I inwardly scold. Suddenly, I am pulled out of my previous frozen state. I step towards her, hesitantly at first, but then with all the passion, desire, and love that I could muster. I move towards her, desperate for an embrace. I wanted her comfort and also to comfort her. I know she wants a family, I do too! Goddamnit. I've wanted a family, a real one. I had one before, but I had not been a strong enough mom to keep us together, I failed. I don't respond to any of her words directly, but instead state something, something that I've wanted to say forever, that I'd only said once or twice, but this felt real now. I kind of liked it. "Destry, I love you. So. Much. I love you to the moon and back an infinite amount of times, and then some." I sobbed out, tears running once again down my cheeks, but they are happy now. Because I am happy for once. Scared as hell, but happy. I don't know if I've ever been this content. I love her! I do! I love her. And I know she loves me, I do.

ooc: sorry if this post sounds a little weird, I'm not really used to writing Aurelia happy xD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 04-12-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 04-26-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-01-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-03-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-06-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-15-2015, 12:13 PM