the Rift

[PRIVATE] this house is falling apart --

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It's an embrace, a simple gesture, but Destry and I have feeling that makes it more. It's an accepted apology, a glimpse into how it'll be in the future, it's even a sort of promise. In this embrace, she pulls all my pieces together and I can feel myself become whole again, not remains of shattered glass but a beautiful and intricate whole vase. Her desert-y scent is plastered all over my gold body, and I love it. I'm Destry's and she's mine. It's weird, actually. I never thought I'd find someone to love and adore nor did I ever think it'd be a mare, but it is and I couldn't be happier. I feel her wings cage the warm in, a comforting feel. I'd always been scared of being tied down by a relationship, but not now. Now, I am flying. Flying with Destry and our hopes, dreams, everything. Maybe we both have baggage, but who doesn't? I've got a shitload of baggage and it seems my reality scarily fitted with Destry's nightmares. I'd abandoned my children and to me, it seems that's exactly what she's scared off. Yet despite our pasts, we are still able to miraculously love each other with something that appears unbreakable. Yes, we may have just had a bad fight but we've recovered. Maybe somewhere deep down I knew she'd never leave me and I'd never leave her. It'd be shattered if she left me.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." A smile played with my lips, tugging the corners skyward into an attractive curve. Her teeth dance around my wither and neck and spine and oh! it's marvelous. She's marvelous. She brings up our quest and my smile grows larger, a beam. "Yes, we shall" My answer is simple, true, but I don't need to say anything else. Have we successfully finished the quest? I wondered if the Earth God would deny us a family for the fact that when we tried to help a child, the foundation of our relationship and everything we had threatened to deteriorate. We had made a bridge between us, but it seemed that bridge crumbled away when we were faced with a small issue. How would we react to a large one? I know that deep down we'll stick together forever. Destry is my first real love, she'll always have that part of me no matter what. She could leave me, shatter me, break me, but surely if she said "I'm sorry" that piece she has always had will force me to forgive her. In some weird way, she's filling the void in my mind created when Shilva died at the hands of an incompetent mare.

Ooc: do u wanna go ahead and make the veins thread?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 04-12-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 04-26-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-01-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-03-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-06-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-15-2015, 12:13 PM