satisfying an itch [Artorius]

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
She's a ten, I'm a joke in my own mind.
But she still loves to dance with my punch lines

Things had gone quite hectic with the invasion coming to a halt the Edge warriors allied with the Basin had been the clear victor, now things were a chaotic jumble as we scrambled to our new home or stayed happily behind the shattered wall and waited on the declaration of the new King and Queen. In a rush of excitement I had stepped forward and offered my soul for the taking, but given a moment or two to actually stand back and think while the others spoke their own reasoning I realized how horrible of a mistake I had made. Three years had been all I had seen on this planet so far, and only a season or two in the lands of Helovia, what did I know of these lands enough to lead?
Glossy harks flicked back against my skull at the confusion that washed over my bond with the puffin who was still pure black. He was still too young to understand much, and I too impatient with myself to stand here and explain my change of heart to the hatchling. Snorting harshly, ebony limbs carried my sleek frame forwards and away from the misty grounds of the Edge in hopes that a quick walk would clear my mind. In the dim light that the stars provided without a moon in the sky the pale mare clad in armor wasn't noticed around the dancing thoughts that forced me into a nearly unconscious state of mind. “Artorius, yes? Do you want to spar with me?" The melodic sound of her voice slapped me back into reality, dark lids widening to show the whites that encased my emeralds momentarily before the adrenaline cooled off and reality seemed less of a horrific place. "Oh, Lady Ophelia. I...would be honored." Words slipped coolly from my tongue as my star studded sky lowered in a respectful greeting to the pale lady.
It appeared as if the gods had a different form of distraction in mind for me as the blood stained ghost spoke up once again, her regal lyrics taking over the sound of crickets chirping. “Feel free to attack first. You will not offend me.” An invisible brow reached for the dark sky as the words made their way into my ear canals where they remained momentarily until an irritated squeak came from the child on my shoulders. Neck muscles shifted as I reached back to pluck the ball of feathers from my back to place the squirming avian a safe distance from where the Basin Lady and myself would be sparring. A shaky breath made it's hesitant way between grass stained ivories as emeralds studied the pale lady momentarily, the idea of sparring with someone's queen was obscure, but who was I to deny the lady of a request? Giving my skull a harsh shake I made my way towards Ophelia, dark limbs sliding forward each time a hoof hit down on the slick leaves. Nervous anxiety flashed through my sporty veins as I moved past the Lady on her right side, just as my shoulder passed her hips my rear limbs were thrown out into a wild buck in hopes that I would strike the warrior Queen on her hips or even her thigh giving she was a few inches taller than myself. As soon as my hooves hit the leaf covered ground once again I was on the move, today my goal was only to not get impaled by the glorious weapon on her forehead.
Otherwise, I knew loosing against this goddess of war was nearly inevitable.

"Speech."
Tag | @[Ophelia]
Words | 600/800
Notes | Sorry for the wait dear! School and work is insane.
Attacks | 1/3
Defense | 0/1
Summary | Removes Barnabas from fight as he is too young. Hesitantly at first runs at Ophelia, passes on her right side and bucks in hopes to catch her thigh or hip if she is still there. Considers her a goddess of war due to the recent win on the Falls.
Injuries | None yet!
stat rolling

i-mi
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
satisfying an itch [Artorius] - by Ophelia - 04-19-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: satisfying an itch [Artorius] - by Artorius - 04-27-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: satisfying an itch [Artorius] - by Ophelia - 04-27-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: satisfying an itch [Artorius] - by Blu - 05-21-2015, 12:18 AM