the Rift

[OPEN] The title you come up with when you can't think of a title

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

….so.

I learned a crucial lesion that day. Once upon a time I learned not to ask questions I didn’t really wanna know the answer to.

And today, I learned not to tell people to do shit I didn’t actually want them to do.

Like…I…

…I don’t even know what to say.

Cuz everything that was happening then was a blur, a daze of mixed disbelief and even more disbelief and the pain of having your asshole—

--uh…um.

I don’t even wanna talk about it.

And it’s a good thing you can talk cuz you’d probably be all over that shit, going around to anyone and everyone you could find, shouting the news from the balconies and the mountaintops. As it was you were could barely fly you were laughing so hard, and it would serve you the fuck right if you crashed into the dirt and broke something you stupid-ass, disloyal piece of—

(no, please don’t fall, I didn’t mean that, I swear I love you, I promise, I didn’t mean to be a dick like--)

So I don’t even know where to pick the story back up, though. I’m…pretty sure there was a moment in time where I blacked out, or maybe that’s just my memories trying to repress some major traumatic shit way deep in my brain or whatever (good work, brain). I don’t even really remember the moment I got bit; I just remember the idea that this bitch was biting me straight in the asshole.

I just remember being away from her, like I had flopped my ass right the fuck off of her and over but my knee was still fucked up so I was still slumping on the ground like a beached fish or whatever. I just remember yelling at her, mixed things like “WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING?! because I guess I wanted to say “What are you doing” and “What the fucking hell” and your brain can do weird shit with your words when it’s super tired.

I growled and the growl turned into a howl into the sky as I rolled around in the dirt, all sorts of done, so done, fucking hell I was just so done with everything. Why!? I was screaming at the sky. Whyyyyyyugh!?

I just wanted a nap.

I didn’t want teeth in my asshole.

Fucking--why?.

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The title you come up with when you can't think of a title - by Roskuld - 05-25-2015, 12:34 PM