the Rift

[PRIVATE] songs of lilting grace

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

watch the scythe usher me astray
                A B R A H A M                </style>

This is where Abraham was born, lived most of his childhood, made his first kill, and decided how he was going to live in this Thistle Meadow. Sharing it now, with Brienne, was a gift. Memories flashed over their bond, some from Gwyneverre through Abraham to Brienne, and some straight from Abraham to Brienne. The gold glided low over the meadow, eyes wide and brilliant and taking everything in with wonder. Visions of Circe and Archibald and Reginald all standing, waiting for Abraham, flashed behind her lids. Family she breathed, and Gwyneverre let loose a spiral of celebratory fire into the air. Yes, family.

Abraham moved slowly, without much purpose, and watched his dragons dance on the wind. To be out of the Throat, away from the heat and suffocation of so many bodies around him, the young behemoth felt as free as the winds themselves. Relief flooded his system, calming all of his muscles and sending calming waves over his wondrous companions. The air filled with their songs, the gold more eloquent and high, while the white was deep but staccato. Lowering his muzzle towards the earth, Abraham grazed while his dragons explored.

After his belly was full, Abraham lifted his head, and as he did, Gwyneverre sent an image into his mind. Mordecai. The girl with the white tail. From the Throat. Abraham nodded, and lifted his powerful body into a trot towards the location of the girl his white had given him. "Aye, Mordecai!" He called to the young filly in the distance, his dragons circling and swooping before him.

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
songs of lilting grace - by Mordecai - 05-17-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: songs of lilting grace - by Abraham - 05-17-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: songs of lilting grace - by Mordecai - 05-17-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: songs of lilting grace - by Abraham - 05-18-2015, 09:37 AM