the Rift

[PRIVATE] songs of lilting grace

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

watch the scythe usher me astray
                A B R A H A M                </style>

Brienne, still but a child, was so excited to see as Mordecai raced towards her with dark eyes glistening with the same excitement. The golden youth trilled her happiness and spiralled towards the youngling. Carefully, the young dragon stopped her motion and dropped onto Mordecai's withers. Brienne looked to Gwyneverre, waiting for approval, but the white elder dropped onto Abraham's crown. Fiery eyes looked to the younger gold curiously, but not disapprovingly, so Brienne stayed on the filly's back.

What does she say? Gwyneverre asked as Abraham closed the distance between him and the filly. I am not sure. He spoke to the white, lifting a curious brow at the filly. "Who taught you to speak like that?" He did not greet her, did not ask why she was so far from the Throat, did not seem concerned about her safety one bit--because he was not. Foals who chose to roam needed to understand that in the wilds, no one had your back. You fended for yourself no matter what. However, in the wilds, you had the perfect opportunity to learn from others. "Can you teach me? I will teach you something, too." He looked down on her with mismatched eyes, and a dark, but oh-so handsome smirk broke his blackened lips.

Gwyneverre lowered herself to lay between Abraham's ears and rest her cheek on his dual horns. Brienne likes her too much. She commented, but Abraham brushed it off. There was no harm in it--she was but a filly, and she was no enemy even as she grew older and stronger.

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
songs of lilting grace - by Mordecai - 05-17-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: songs of lilting grace - by Abraham - 05-17-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: songs of lilting grace - by Mordecai - 05-17-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: songs of lilting grace - by Abraham - 05-18-2015, 09:37 AM