the Rift

[OPEN] two : drown the doubts

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
He stopped.

She wished that he had kept going. Kept running with his limping gait, kept running on his cobbled and crooked legs, so that he would not have to linger too long about her, with her Reaper's task, her deadly promise, her final gift. But maybe, just maybe, he could be saved. Cirrus had studied the arts of healing before, she had been filled with the Throat's fiery powers of healing before - she missed its touch now, just as she had when her beloved Sitka had been taken from her.

He asked a pointed question after her intentions, and she is unsure of how or what to answer, so she simply nodded in response, a silent agreement - is it still a lie when she had not spoken the words?

Sorrow filled eyes watched the fox, remembering the vixen she had so recently taken a token from as well. And again she cried internally; why? Why does the Earth God seek so much death, only to grant me with supposedly healing gifts? Why does he require this sacrifice? She could not understand it, could not see it - and maybe that was why the God required this task of her, so that she might one day understand it, see it..

Haven't I seen enough of death in my life already? Frustration blossomed in her heart, as she thought on all the death and destruction her eyes had captured since her birth - her father, her companion, why did anyone else have to die while she lived on?

"Tell me," she asked of the fox, as he spoke of different times, stronger times, times when such misery did not plague him. Maybe in his memories, she could get lost, and forget the task set before her.

@Essetia
Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:20 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 10:23 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-23-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-23-2015, 09:58 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:27 AM