the Rift

[OPEN] do you wanna build a snowman?

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

WINTER! Well melt me down and smother me on ice cream, if it wasn’t my favouritest of seasons. It was well past time for me to wander around Helovia and check it out, you know, and well this was just the perfect time to go exploring. It was a hell of a time getting out of the Basin though I mean they really gotta get those sentinels working clearing some paths like seriously. I should bring that up the next time I make it back there! Unless they already figured it out by the time I got back…

Or maybe there WERE paths but I didn’t know where they were. I had more fun leaping through the snowbanks anyway, you know.

Plus just in case some sweet honeys were watching I wanted to show off my super fantastic jumping skills.

There’s no missing me when the world is dressed up in snow! I stand out like you wouldn’t believe and I absolutely love it. I mean there’s like a dozen or fifty or a zillion reasons (I’m not so good with the counting) why I love winter the best and the fact that I look damn fine during it. Don’t believe me? Check out that avatar. It’s a wintry scene, boy is lookin’ good. Bet all the other boys think so too?

I sure hope so. I’m on the hunt, on the prowl, for some pretty faces to keep me warm this winter.

Oh MAN I’m so excited.

I’m taking my sweet time because hey, I’m exploring. There’s no rush. Most of this place seems pretty strange to me even though I had been this way with the handsome d’Art before the snows settled in. I didn’t realize how beautiful Helovia was until winter came! Did I ever make a great choice.

All this snow-walking is pretty tiring though so before I get too far south - the treeline has started and there’s these adorable evergreens popping out of the snow - I need a break. I find the biggest pile of snow I can find and I, well, collapse. Sideways. I just fold my legs and plop on down. Man is it comfy, the snow conforms to my body and makes for the perfect bed. Gorgeously green eyes close slowly, I’m about ready for a nap. Not to say I won’t perk right back up at the first sign of company - that’s preferable.

johnny
care for a little sugar?
image credits
table by Reli <3

for @[Badger], sorry it took me so long!

Messages In This Thread
do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-08-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-14-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-27-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 08-08-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 08-09-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 08-15-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 08-16-2015, 08:07 AM