the Rift

[OPEN] do you wanna build a snowman?

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Alright, I’ll confess. I giggled. Outright giggled. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that question. Do I know where the smell is coming from? Why yes, yes I do. And I love that when that question is asked around me, it usually isn’t a bad thing. It’s not a “who left that runny, brown mess that you are all standing near?” sort of smell but a “is it socially acceptable for me to sink my teeth into you” smell. 

And the answer is always, always, ALWAYS yes. You know, for future reference.

Once the giggle subsided though, and thankfully it did not last for very long, I replied seriously. Or, I got out the answer without giggling again - I just grinned because I loved the answer to that question. “Why, that would be little ol' pink me.” This time, when I try to roll over to get my legs underneath my body I am successful… ish. It took a couple tries and got a great big grunt of effort but I was finally up on my feet and standing in front of this black and white cutie that introduced himself as Badger. There’s a Johnny-sized crater left behind in the snow, but I’ll save that for later if I need a nap after the excitement of meeting someone new. “Badger! I like that name. It’s very nice to meet you, I’m Johnny.”

And then I felt like giving him the basic explanation because you know what, Badger was cute and polite and I really liked the way his hazel eyes were looking at me right in that moment. I’m still grinning, you know, because that’s what I do and I’m looking up at him although our heights are a little more matched now that I’m not lying on my side in the snow. “Terribly sorry for being so tantalizing but I’m afraid I can’t really help it - made of sugar and peppermint you know.”

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-08-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-14-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 07:14 PM