the Rift

[OPEN] do you wanna build a snowman?

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

He beams. "I like to be unique!" So very true. Magic, explains the sugary stallion, which certainly fits with Badger's assumptions. Johnny goes on to explain that he has been cursed - 'cursed'? Badger wouldn't call it a curse - since the day he was born, and that heat is his worst enemy. "Bet you hate summer, then." It certainly explains why the little man is so gleeful in the snow.

He puffs himself up at what he takes to be a compliment, about his knowledge of sugar. "Oh, yes. I know nothing about magic, or flaming deer or flying dolphins or big scary men with wings and antlers and snakes, but I do know about sugar. If the humans couldn't get me to move by using brute force, they could get me to do anything for a sugar cube." He hadn't meant to mention the humans, because he's doing his best to forget about them and how much he misses them, but it just slipped out. Badger is, quite literally, a whore for sugar. The humans could whip and spur and kick him until they were blue in the face, but he'd never move as fast as he would for a lump of sugar or a mint. He's ruled by his stomach and his taste buds, after all.

Which is why being so close to Mr Tasty here is really testing his none-existent self control.

He scrutinises Johnny again. "Has anybody ever bitten you before?" He tilts his head, and his stomach gurgles again. Would he object to just the tiniest nibble? I'm sure he doesn't really NEED his ears...

b  a  d  g  e  r

Messages In This Thread
do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-08-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-14-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-27-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 08-08-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 08-09-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 08-15-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 08-16-2015, 08:07 AM