Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
T
O
R
L
E
I
K

Border patrol. He should assign it to others but...what others did they have? Elsa was their forungi. Nyx, an einheri. They desperately needed more fighting bodies, but so few had presented themselves. Tembovu, the massive one, claimed he could fight and Torleik would have to have a word with him soon, a private one, to discuss how that might come to pass, what position he wished to hold. For now, the former general and forever warrior took it upon himself to patrol the edges of his land as best he could even though he sincerely doubted anyone had the energy or the desire to up and take the Edge from their new and feeble grasp so soon.

He hoped.

A frown passed over his features as he thought of his former home and the fact that he still needed to tell them where he had gone and why. The Bloodskald hadn't meant to just leave but events had transpired quickly and suddenly he'd found himself a konungr.

'You are good king,' Irelyn hooted softly in his mind and he smiled back at her, the feathered hybrid creature sitting perched on his shoulders.

'My kingship has yet to be tested, but I hope to be a good king. Or at least remembered as one when my reign is over.'

He felt her beak root into his mane and begin to preen, straightening out any tangles with the help of her talons and reforming his braids. 'You will be good king.' There was a pause, then a curious, 'Where Ophelia? Miss her.'

His heart did a small little tremble at the mention of Ophelia and he sighed quietly. 'I am not sure, lítt fugl, but I know she is busy. She has a job to do, like me, and it requires her to be out and seeing things. I miss her, too. We will see her soon.' Continuing onward in his patrol, the Bloodskald found himself approaching a gathering of three, two of whom he recognized and one he did not. Was this an enemy? Was a fight brewing?

Torleik was aware he was inserting himself into the middle of an event and so he attempted to do so calmly and without assumption, even though the mare he recognized as Alysanne -

two little ones

one not breathing

neither one his

- seemed quite tense.

"Hail," rumbled the dual-horned demon, coming to a halt some feet away. "Elsa, Alysanne - what have I come upon? Do you seek refuge in our home?" he asked of the mare he did not know, or did not remember knowing if he had ever met her before now.

Surrounded by pegasi females. How very...amusing. Women and wings. He almost snorted.

@[Aurelia]
@[Elsa]
@[Alysanne]
Table by Jen
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 08:49 PM