the Rift

[OPEN] Not Just For Old Times Sake

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Elsa listened intently to what Aurelia had to say. From the outside looking in, Elsa saw no problem with what she had done; and why she had chosen to reside in the Edge over the Throat (should she be allowed). So why was Alysanne so wary of her joining? Her blue eyes glanced over the paint quickly, before looking back to Aurelia. If the challenge was the only rabble rousing that had been done, the line in Elsa's mind had not been crossed. Helovia was not the only realm to have hierarchy systems, and even as a young girl Elsa had witnessed many kingdoms change leaders. The whole essence of leadership was survival of the fittest, and those who can overcome the kings and queens should be put in their stead. Loyalties of course, were always a problem. Some would support the former, while others would support the new, but most of the time, the former would not return unless they regained strength and could defeat their rival. It was just how the world ticked.

Torleik arrived then, coming in to ask his own set of questions. If he really wanted to get a full recap, they'd be there for a while, so Elsa was relieved when she gave a spark notes version of what had transpired. She glanced his way, but then again swung her attention towards Alysanne. There was a tinge of hesitance in her voice, but other than that, her mind seemed to have changed. "I believe she will do fine. There was nothing wrong to me about her actions, but of course I was not here before." Elsa shrugged, and continued, "I think she should be given a chance, if worse comes to worse, things can be undone." Perhaps that was a bit morbid, but if Aurelia did cause unnecessary trouble, they could be asked to leave or removed by other methods. Part of Elsa wanted to offer to watch over them for a while, if they were still wary, partly because the idea of having new babies (hers or not) running around brought a small bit of happiness back into her heart.

words --- | tags @[Torleik] | ooc --

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Alysanne - 06-19-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-20-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Torleik - 06-20-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-20-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Alysanne - 06-23-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Torleik - 07-11-2015, 12:33 PM