Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
T
O
R
L
E
I
K

Despite being considered the military leader, the Bloodskald was quite good at listening before acting or speaking.

Usually. Memories of Mauja touching Phi's flank flashed to mind and the unquenchable rage that had ignited within. How he'd acted then had been nearly beyond his control, possessed by his emotions and driven as he was. Now involved neither his polkadotted queen nor his white-and-crimson one, so his emotions were rather placid. Aurelia's story threw up a few concerns, as did Alysanne's continual dislike of this mare. From what he knew of the painted pegasi mare, she was exceedingly kind and to earn her ire, Torleik assumed, meant it was well-deserved.

Challenged Kahlua? Trying to be fair, the Bloodskald reminded himself that he'd challenged Ulrik, his own cousin, nearly the moment he'd stepped foot in the Basin because his ultimate goal was to dethrone Deimos. That had never come to fruition (plotting and politics were not his forte), but he'd wholly believed in his cause. Perhaps Aurelia had reason back then to act similarly. However, thinking of Kahlua as such a horrible leader was difficult. Certainly she was brash and dense - yelling at him seasons ago, and now becoming Mauja's mount - but dangerous and detrimental?

Hm.

Elsa seemed to be a voice of reason, and the king considered her point of view as well. After all, if it became violent, Elsa would need to be one that dealt with removing the offending party. And perhaps she was right; perhaps there was nothing wrong with Aurelia's prior actions. Torleik would argue there had been nothing wrong with his in the Basin. Taking a breath and feeling wholly outnumbered by the amount of ovaries surrounding him, he straightened, drew up to his full height, and affixed the apparently returning mare with a cool, heavy gaze, his eyes like a serene yet undeniably dangerous ice floe.

"That Alysanne does not like you concerns me," he relayed honestly. "That Elsa sees no problem forcibly removing you should you become a problem is something you should consider. Your reputation does you little good here, it seems." The Bloodskald narrowed his eyes slightly, considering his options. "Like Elsa, I was not here before to witness your actions. I cannot judge whether you were justified in challenging for lead then, but I will make it exceedingly clear to you here, now, that if you chose to challenge me you would not walk away from that whole," Torleik relayed frostily.

Turning towards Alysanne, glancing at Elsa, he ended gazing between them. "I will not keep you out, but I allow your entrance with all the suspicion of Alysanne and the confidence in our ability purge any threats that Elsa possesses. Welcome. But see to it you do not make me regret my decision. I would hate for your family to have to pay for your sins," he relayed to the female, his expression softening ever so slightly at the mention of family.

@[Aurelia]
@[Alysanne]
@[Elsa]

OOC: Welp sorry I'm being consumed by life. :(

Table by Jen
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 06:41 PM