the Rift

[OPEN] Set in Motion (Welcoming!)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
A long journey would have to be an understatement. The two creatures had been walking for quite some time now, although the company with this stag was quite pleasant. He was harsh in comparison to her, complexion wise. She wasn’t quite sure how he was when it came to his personality deep down, but who knows. Looks could be quite deceiving if she knew anything about it. Perhaps he was all dark and evil on the outside, but on the inside could’ve been quite the innocent kid. Although judging by his scars and such, he had more than likely seen quite a few events occur in his lifetime, wherever it was where he came from. It would be quite the interesting topic if she ever got to find out.

However, upon approaching the Frozen Arches, she paused in her step. Turning her cream dipped crown to face her traveler. “Watch your step. Slipping into those spikes of ice wouldn’t be fun at all.” She smiled gently to him. After stopping to explain, the mare trudged up the little path slightly a bit ahead to show him the way. Stepping over the border to the Basin, she came into the spot she resided in when she was brought her by Thranduil, a Lord now. Her eyes scanned the area. The mute coloring from the overcast sky shining down with a dull kind of glow. Turning her head to him again, she smiled. “Welcome to the Basin, Nox. I am a Phantom of the Sneak rank here.” Her gentle smile seemed almost contradictive due to the fact she’s been so kind and sweet, yet had this rank where she was quite devious. She wondered how he would take it, if it would make the dark creature smile or almost feel at home.

Rexanna nodded to the Sentinels, large machines of equines, standing watch over the Basin. Taking a moment to call out, seeing who may be around and secretly hoping that Deimos would be the one to show. Oh how great of a show that would be, Nox and Deimos; both creatures looked and almost acted so similar. However, Nox had more of an… approachable aura about him. Rex figured even though she was a herd mate to Deimos, that she would rather the company of someone else. Turning her attention to the traveler with her, her eyes watched him gently before taking in a deep breath. “These, my friend, are the Sentinels. They protect us from trespassers.” She concluded, pleased with herself to have been able to bring a second body here.

@[Mortuus Nox] Welcome! :D Once you reply, we’ll have a lead reply here and get you accepted c:

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 06-24-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 06-25-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 06-27-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 06-27-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 06-29-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 07-14-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 07-27-2015, 01:23 PM