[OPEN] Set in Motion (Welcoming!)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Nox table

Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He watched the two as they would some times make eye contact. Ohh how the black stag reeked of death, but did Nox have that same pessimistic feel to his lifeless body.. He wondered slightly for a bit letting his mind drift off before snapping out of the trance like state he was in. His eyes gazed back into Deimos his gray orbs had glazed over looking into the others stags eyes. The glaze had became almost a postmortem stair. His eyes were like a dead mans, for Nox had nothing to really fear.. Not even death. His ears stayed in the same position as he watched Deimos waiting to see how he planned his next set of words. Waiting quietly he brake the dead mans stair to glimpse at Rexanna again. Oh how he love her appearance, but he had a hunch there was more to this vixen than meets the eye.
he then heard who seemed to be the master of hell speak again. The words flicked inside of his skull;Nox was not looking for a home but maybe something to keep him out of trouble for now till he can find a killer. Oh what would he decide to say, he could not really say he wanted to be here due to Rexanna, but he felt as if he were here for something else.. He wasn't sure what though ""You see Lord I need something to keep me out of ohh shall I say, trouble. Maybe joining is what I need and I can how you say be a service to you. I may not seem like much, but maybe you might need something from me. That is to help the herd of course. You see I tend to blend with the shadows creeping in like a ghost, no one will ever see me coming, unless they are really looking. I have preformed hits and some smaller stuff like bits of information from my enemy in the past, but that was for my own good."" a ghostly grin spread across his maw to be short lived going back to a blank look on his face.

@[Deimos] @[Rexanna]
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 06-24-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 06-25-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 06-27-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 06-27-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 06-29-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 07-14-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 07-27-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 05:32 PM