the Rift

[PRIVATE] How far did I fall from that tree? [dream]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
- Déodat -
Déodat lurks in the brittle cold of the Basin. Odette wanders at his side. Each of them lost in some region of their minds. Not focusing on the particular sights in front of them. Completely detached when they should be in focus. The Blood Prince thinks of days past. Thinks of the future. Thinks of his daughters. Each of their faces standing out in his mind. Both of them far stronger than he possibly could’ve expected. Arya with her boisterous personality and determenation. Mirabella with her elegance and resilence. Each of them are precious. Off in the distance he can see a figure. Both of his ears perk forward, and he comes to a stop taking in the scent. Odette on the other hand waltzes right up to the figure.

She boldly reaches out and sniffs the mare. Déodat remains back one ear swiveling against his head in annoyance at his bonded. Part of him feels as though he should know this mare. Nothing comes so he dares to take a couple of steps forward. Odette barks and circles the mare, her tail wagging violently. Finally he stops behind the mare and glances at his companion for a brief moment before turning his gaze back towards the mare.

“I think she likes you,” he says a bit gruffly. There is no friendliness on his face, only annoyance at his daemon. Who’re you?” He demands. The mare isn’t familiar and he assumes she isn’t one of his herdmates. It makes him almost uneasy to have someone coming so close to his home.

I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight

very rusty so sorry for this trash ;-;
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
RE: How far did I fall from that tree? [dream] - by Déodat - 07-20-2015, 10:43 PM