the Rift

[PRIVATE] all those wiggles!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

Sometime between the first step I took and the second ... or maybe it was the third I stopped because the cold just made my muscles hurt too much. I thought about the Basin and I couldn't help but wonder just how anyone could choose to live in something like this. Why, when there was sun and sand, warm breezes that were cooled by the ocean? Maybe I would feel different if I had spent far less time in the Throat, but I'd been shaped by the climate and my life there. The heat was comforting, the sand could be an annoyance at times, but I think would take that over snow if given the choice.

"Hello."

I was shaking too hard to even flinch at the sound of his voice, but my heart still felt like it leapt up into my mouth. I turned my head toward the stallion, but before I could say anything to him he was introducing himself and asking if I needed help. "..c-cold." I stammered as he told me that I looked terribly cold. I was cold and miserable and did it make me terrible that I wanted to press myself against his side and suck up all of his body heat like a giant sponge? Did it make me rude that I couldn't move my mind past just how cold I was to be able to even utter my name or a 'hello' in return? My brain had to be just as frozen as the rest of my body was.

His dragon flew away and the sudden movement made me flinch, but then he was asking to make a fire for me and, honest to god, I could have kissed his hooves right then and there. "Please..." I muttered  shakily. Oh god, a fire. I needed the heat so terribly that even thinking about it was enough to lift my spirits just a little. "Th-thank you..." 

But I was so ready for some kind of warmth right then that I found myself moving toward him. My movement was jerky and awkward, but I was trying my hardest to get closer to Destrier so I could press against his side. "I'm so cold." I was whispering even though it was obvious. 

@[Destrier]

"."

ooc://

weather: uhh ... heavy snowfall but not quite a blizzard?

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-09-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-09-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-15-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-16-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 09-15-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:51 PM