the Rift

[PRIVATE] all those wiggles!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

He introduced himself as Destrier from the Falls, but I remained quiet because I was too focused on feeling the warmth from the fire and his body seeping into my muscles and bones. It was like my body was coming back to life. I could feel the dull ache in my muscles that I guessed came from being so cold for so long. When he introduced the 'two terrors' as Suli and Merlin I looked down at one then the other... the green one that was watching me. "How d-did you get two?" I asked the question that had perplexed me while I stood frozen and watched as they'd built the fire.

"If I may ask... What are you doing so far from home?"

"I..." And my voice died in my throat because what was I supposed to say? Would it be appropriate to lie and say that I'd been patrolling and got stuck in the snowstorm? Or that I'd gone out for a walk and got lost? Or should I tell the truth about how I was horrible and wanted to be alone and got stuck out here? That karma's twisted sense of justice finally caught up with me led to me being half frozen and miserable? Would it be okay to just say that I didn't want to talk about it even though I may have owed him some explanation, especially after he'd saved my life?

He'd saved my life.

"I uh... I did something bad." I whispered because I decided that I owed him a little bit of the truth, at the very least. "...and I wanted to be alone... and I got stuck out here..." Even though he'd lifted his head up a few minutes before to allow me to move, I guessed, I stayed where I was. I kept my face hidden from his view mostly because I didn't want to see any judgmental look as I whispered "I'm horrible."

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-09-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-09-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-15-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-16-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 09-15-2015, 09:58 PM