the Rift

[PRIVATE] all those wiggles!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

"You do not need to tell me if you do not wish. But if you want... I am here to listen and help."

He was nothing more than a stranger and there he was offering to help me even more. He already was warming my nearly frozen body, his dragons had built a fire, her was giving me comfort that I needed and ... and he was still offering more. Why? I felt a bump against my leg and I looked down at the green dragon as she curled around my leg and then Destrier was saying 'We are here to help.' What did it matter why he was there or why he was worrying himself over me? All that mattered was that someone cared, right?

"I watched my dad die..." I whispered because I was scared to say it any louder. "In the Basin... I watched." But it got worse. "He was buried in the Falls, I went and I watched again." And it continued to get worse. "I didn't tell my brother..." I shook my head then because I knew how wrong I had been not to tell Cera. "I let him think dad was alive. I avoided him. I let him think that I was mad at him and that I hated him." But I could never hate Cera. It hurt knowing that he could even think that.

"I ... I was trying to protect him." I tried to explain. "I didn't want him to know. I didn't want him to hurt like I was. I was just trying to protect him." I repeated. "But... he made me tell him. He wouldn't let me go and I tried to get away and I ... I attacked him. I made him bleed." I'd hurt him more than if I would have just told him in the first place and I knew that and I hated myself for it. "I'm horrible. I deserve this." I looked at the snow, the frozen ground, the icicles hanging from the trees and as I did so I pulled myself away from Destrier because I didn't deserve his warmth or his comfort.

"."

Credits

@Destrier

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-09-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-09-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Destrier - 08-15-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: all those wiggles! - by Ranjiri - 08-16-2015, 10:13 PM