the Rift

[OPEN] Frostfall's Kiss

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

I nearly leaped out of my skin at the voice of a strange male that had called out from behind me, completely unaware that he had even slinked by despite the fact that Pongo was blatantly staring at him with a mouthful of dry twigs and leaves in his mouth. My heart pounded in my chest from the surprise as I turned around, scarlet orbs landing on the pegasus, no, a hybrid stallion. For just a second, my scarlet gaze eyed him as he spoke, having never seen him around the Dragon's Throat before and put on edge by his sudden arrival. Shuffling my hooves, I twisted around to face him as he introduced himself, slowly regaining my courage to speak and catching my breath. "Sorry, you startled me..." I could feel the pile of hair that hung from my neck move, brushing aside as my companion curled underneath my mane like a blanket.

"Not many realize just how cold a desert can be, even one dedicated to the Sun God...My name is Morrigan, and this little guy is Pongo." I glanced down to my beloved who was poking his head out from beneath his makeshift blanket stare up at the hybrid. Large ears flicked towards the hybrid, his wet nose wiggling as he sniffed the air to try and get a good whiff of the one who had introduced himself as Mesec. Just the sight of his adorable face peeking out from beneath the massive amounts of hair brought a smile to my muzzle, giving me a moment to forget about my discomfort of the cold. Returning my gaze to the hybrid, I narrowed my eyes for a second before I spoke again. "I know I don't speak to many of the herd, but I don't believe I've ever seen you before. Are you new to Dragon's Throat?"

@Mesec
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Frostfall's Kiss - by Morrigan - 08-15-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Odd - 10-12-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Mesec - 10-18-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Morrigan - 10-29-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Mesec - 11-18-2015, 07:43 PM