the Rift

Plot with Phyre

Ophyreia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
This here is Ophyreia, or Phyre!
(click the beautiful pixel for her profile)

I'm looking for some beautiful plots for my rustic girl, in the following areas of interest! She is going to be a member of the World's Edge, she's 4 years old, and she's looking to obtain the magic that she lost in the transition into Helovia. 

HUGE DISCLAIMER: I am the type of writer who likes to tentatively plot out storylines with others. That means I like to set up a vague overview of what we want to happen in the end, and then we progress through the plot completely ICly. This ensures that our characters mesh (or don't mesh) the way we want them to, and that the plot works with them!

LOVERS
Looking for a few lovers - maybe a purely physical fling where they just find each other super hot but can't stand each other for more than an hour at a time, maybe a baby daddy who will end up taking care of the foal more than she will because she will have no idea how to handle it, and I definitely want an end-game monogamous mate for her. Phyre isn't the type of gal to have her heart broken very easily... as much as she's a sucker for some romance, she's also very independent and prides herself on not "needing" another. For the mate, I really want their relationship to be more like life partners, give a little take a little. She will not stand for a knight in shining armor, nor is she a damsel in distress. If you try to coddle her, she will strangle you. I have no requirements for the random loves, but if her mate could end up being a member of the Edge, that would work out well.

FRIENDS
Friends! Phyre has an alluring, somewhat intoxicating personality where you just never know what her reaction is going to be. At times she's completely unexpected, headstrong, and utterly frustrating. At other times, she's very understanding, extremely loyal, and even protective. A best friend (must be in the Edge), many "let's hang out" friends, and tons of acquaintances would suit her. She used to be a Chieftess back in her home land, so she's well-versed in socialization. No preferences for genders!

CLASHES
I don't like to use the word enemies, since for a true enemy, there has to be an epic reason... and I can't think of any epic reasons for Phyre to really hate anyone in a land that is so new to her. If you can think of an awesome way to set up an archenemy/rival relationship, please share!!! Otherwise, I'm thinking Phyre could use a few relationships with a lot of tension. Maybe their personalities don't mesh, maybe your character doesn't like unicorns with antlers, maybe Phyre gets jealous of your character's magic abilities because she lost hers... lots of options, throw them at me!

NO CATEGORY
Anything else you can think of that doesn't fall in the above categories? Let's give it a shot!

----------

TENTATIVE PLOTS
• LOVER: mate - @Kaj
• CLASH: mutual dislike/grudging respect - @Hotaru
• FRIEND - @Roux
• FRIEND: tentative - @Artorius
• FRIEND: annoyance - @Tiamat
• FRIEND: mutual attraction - @Rohan
• LOVER: baby daddy (maybe?) - @Ilios
• FRIEND - @Jahzara
• FRIEND - respect/trust @Ophelia
• CLASH - @Gull