the Rift

| this is my fight song | aw

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
WELCOME TO HELOVIA <3

He was going through the motions, but his mind was lost. His hooves had taken him to the Threshold, and he wanted to ask them why. Recently, the hybrid had mounted a mare, resulting in her pregnancy. Then along came a foal, but not all was well. The foal was far from alive. Caleb has just recently heard that his daughter was born lifeless, and it has truly thrown him into a somber state. Beside the brute, walked Henrietta, whose head was marginally lower than normal. Her emotions mirrored Caleb's. 

The brute just needed to keep his mind off of the thought of his dead daughter, instead focus on something far from related to that. 

His steel eyes caught the vivid coloring of a unicorn and his ears perked up. Gracefully, he moved closer, hardly timid about it, either. Cloven hooves carried him near to her as he noted the contrast of white and azure. She was attractive, and she stuck out here. The thickly leafed trees bathed him in shadows, effectively hiding him from the word, whereas she couldn't hide, not here, not when her creamy body did anything but blending with the scenery. Still, she seemed at ease, unlike most of the fearful wanderers that ventured here.

Caleb moved into her pathway, effectively blocking it with the bulk of his body and wings that folded at his sides, adding extra width to his impressive 17.1hh frame. His cold walls were high, blocking everything out of his cold, dead, heart. His lids fluttered briefly as his Italian-lilted voice escaped ivory lips. "Hello," was all he said, the simple greeting was plain, but open to massive amounts of interpretation. Was he being curt, annoyed by the fact that he had to recruit, or was he just a quiet man today, composed of little words but much emotion? Henrietta lay by his hooves, ready to follow any commands her master may have, but tired from the journey to the Threshold. After a pause, his voice finally resurfaced. "I am Caleb, and this," he glanced at his dog, as to notify this foreigner whom he was referring to, "is Henrietta."

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

@Reizend

Messages In This Thread
| this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-07-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Tembovu - 09-12-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-12-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Caleb - 09-13-2015, 08:01 PM