the Rift

| this is my fight song | aw

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

caleb
the world is a stage where everyone plays a part

"Do not apologize, dear." He says in his gentlemanly way. "I am at fault." He gives her a lopsided grin, those ivory teeth only just poking out from his velvet lips. A mare joins them, she is slight, an ear missing from her small cranium. She introduces herself as Resplendence, and her companion as Valiance. The pair match each other well, similarly to Caleb and his hound. They fit, like puzzle pieces, everything falling into it's place. The approach of a young boil-ridden foal is surprising, and Caleb is somewhat concerned. What happened to her ivory hide, that innocent foal fur?

She asks if she can play, and a newcomer to the group quickly dismisses her request. Tembovu, the neighborhood filth, the lovestruck puppy. Truly, Caleb did not give a shit that Temb didn't like him. The antelope-colored stag was unimportant to the hybrid. Caleb, feeling pity for the boiled filly, is quick to contradict Tembovu's statement, to include the filly in the conversation, not outcast her as some side piece of this conversation. "Erthe, we are playing!" He said with mock joy, a welcoming tone used on the little girl. "I'm not sure why Tembovu would lie to you," Caleb sent a scolding glance to the slightly rude elephant whom clearly lacked any sort of parenting skill. "but I won't!" Caleb wanted to see those boils gone, to heal the little girl of her ailments. He could take her to the Aurora Basin healer, see her safe once again. "My companion, Henrietta, and I always play a game called 'I Spy', and us adults were about to play." He nodded encouragingly and though he was completely ignoring pretty much everyone else, he truly didn't care. Foals had gained an importance to him that overshadowed any sort of recruitment, and to see a sick foal made the hybrid yearn to help. Perhaps it was Enna and his foal born dead, or just his natural paternal instincts, but he wanted to help. "But you know.. this area is kind of boring, no?" His brow furrowed, faux-deep thought. "I know a snowy land we could play in!" He paused briefly, perhaps for dramatic effect. "I may be able to get rid of those painful looking boils for you as a bonus." Offering a surprisingly playful wink to the girl, he showed her nothing but friendly welcoming, a thing that starkly contrasted Tembovu's we aren't playing.

Then, the beast finally turned to the newcomer, attempting to make some sort of eye contact, which was exceedingly hard due to Tembovu pretty much shutting him out of the conversation with his fat ass body. Caleb was truly surprised he not only quickly dismissed a boiled foal, but than completely removed Caleb from the group. "If you wish, Reizend," He stated her name to make the question personal, to grab her attention, to make sure he is not overlooked for the millionth time in his life. "you may come with me to my land if you no longer wish to live in the Falls with Midas in the future. My land is always welcoming to newcomers. It is known as the Aurora Basin, an northern, snowy evergreen painted land protected by magnificent mountains and grand sentinels." He smiles once again, sleek, ebony feathers ruffling at his sides.

mine is a sad part

caleb pretty much offers to play a game with erthe in the basin and get her healed, also and then extends the invite to Reizend if she ends up not wanting to go to the falls

also sorry this sucks it was kind of rushed bc i didn't want to hold this up :x
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
| this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-07-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Tembovu - 09-12-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-12-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Caleb - 09-13-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Erthë - 09-16-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Tembovu - 09-17-2015, 02:33 AM