the Rift

| this is my fight song | aw

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence was greeted with a careful response of a name from the white and teal mare before her. Still, another creature appeared. A young one, one that was covered in boils. Resplendence backed away - eyes wide as she shook her head. No. It was infecting the young now too! And she couldn't heal it! Nothing she could do would heal it!

And yet, another appeared. Too many people. Too many appearing! It was another stag, by the name of Tembovu, who took his place - seeming to position himself between Caleb and the others. Aye, for that she was a little more at ease. Though, once again, his sheer height was unnerving. Why? Why were all the stags here always so damn tall?

It was Reizend who spoke again now, saying it was a pleasure to meet everyone before changing the tune of the conversation. Aye. She wanted to go back to the Falls… but Midas… well he was no longer upon this Earth. Resplendence's eyes flicker to the ground for a moment, guilt radiating through her mind. No, the Edge had not been the ones to kill him, but they were part of the reason he was not  there to fight, that he had fallen to death in the Basin. She shifts her weight a little, watching Caleb take in the young one - try and get it help, and then gave an offer to Reizend. Aye, once she knows Midas died there Resplendence doubts that Reizend will have the desire to visit those lands.

There is a gentle sigh from her lips as she turns to Caleb, "Be careful, I have yet to find a way to heal those boils… My healing magic does nothing to them…" A warning, afraid of how quickly they were spreading. But, perhaps the Basin knows of a way to heal the mysterious sickness. She can only hope that is the case. Alas, it is with that warning that she turns back to Reizend, a sorrowful look upon her maw. "I reside in the Falls now, Reizend. Though, it is not Midas who leads. You remember the Edge? Lead by Kaj, Kahlua, and Archibald?" A gentle question, trying to find a way to broach the topic without causing too much pain and hoping that she would recall the names offered, "We invaded the Falls, to escape from the Moon Goddess and her murders. Midas… He wasn't at the invasion, but he perished during the time that it was happening - or so I believe. Still, you are welcome in our ranks - we allowed all who wished to stay to keep residence and become our brothers and sisters." She blinks, a gentle bob of her head as she finishes with, "I am the Earth Medic, and Kaj and Archibald lead. I'm sure if you had any questions they would be willing to speak with you. My sincerest apologies for the loss, he was close with many among these lands…"

There was a shudder as she backed away a little bit, offering space. Valiance swooping down to rest upon Resplendence's withers as she kept her gaze to the ground. She hated having to be the bearer of bad news.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
| this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-07-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Tembovu - 09-12-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-12-2015, 12:51 PM