the Rift

[OPEN] There's no place like home. [JOINING]

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?

Sure enough, it was not long before someone spotted the winged pair atop the cliffs. Areli and the angel mare had only been admiring the view for a short time when Brisa emerged from the brush. Though they had never formally met, the filly recognized the equine mare as one of her mother’s friends—another mason, if she remembered correctly. It was a wonder, really, that they hadn’t encountered each other more often, but she supposed with all of the time she had spent away from the Falls lately, it hadn’t left much opportunity to socialize with Mama’s friends. As nice as they were, adults could be boring, and for the time being the mystery of the unknown places in the woods appealed to her more than idle chitchat at Mama’s side.

Nevertheless, Areli’s small ears pricked forward as Mama’s counterpart nickered a greeting. She was sure to know where Mama was, the girl thought, and her features lit up to see help arrive so swiftly. “Hi,” the smoky filly called, moving forward so that the roar of the falls wouldn’t be so loud as to mask her voice. “Have you seen my mama? I’m Areli, Parelia’s daughter,” she added, more careful with introductions when it came to Mama’s friends—heaven forbid that she accidentally offended to someone who might tell her mother. Parelia was patient, but she did not tolerate rudeness, especially when she had made a point of teaching her offspring better. “This is Eveleen,” Areli explained, sweeping a glossy wing toward the shy mare who hovered behind her. “She’s looking for a home, and I said that we could help her. I knew that Mama would know what to do.”

Tilting her head, she surveyed the wingless mare. “You’re a Mason, aren’t you?” Areli asked, the curiosity evident in her eyes. She had always been fascinated by Mama’s crafting magic, and if this mare possessed it too, then she was no different. 

"speech"

Image Credit || coding by Tamme

@Eveleen
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
There's no place like home. [JOINING] - by Areli - 09-08-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: There's no place like home. [JOINING] - by Eveleen - 09-08-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: There's no place like home. [JOINING] - by Areli - 09-09-2015, 11:01 PM