the Rift

[OPEN] a ghost wind

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

They both had the same dark feeling swirling in their heart as they gazed at the crimson stones, their light flicker and dancing beneath the ever moving surface. There would be no getting out, that is for sure. How they both know is a mystery, it's just one of those things. Too good to be true. One of the many themes of her life. The night seems to make their glow deeper. She can see them spiral down into the blackness all along the sides of the bottomless water cavern. The tumbling water falling into the pool is the only sound among them while the small amount of time between words looms. Oddly enough there is no awkwardness between them, only smoothness. They fit one another in an eerie and dispassionate way. Both staring onto the untouchable treasures with dreamy hearts and sharp minds. They are tempted, yet not at all. Perhaps fate drew them in not to make them yearn, but to be set upon one another – to meet in this mystical sort of way.

Chernobyl's eyes are casually sweeping over the mare when she starts to speak. Her charcoal eyes slide back to the subject of their affections while she talks. The information she's given is absorbed with a half grin until the conversation fades to questions instead of statements. She doesn't frown, but her mouth straightens with seriousness as her dark eyes settle onto Ghost. “I'm uninvolved – not new.” She then cracks a smile and a small piece of a laugh as she processes the evil spirit bit. “And not an evil spirit, no. Though if I were one...wouldn't that be my answer anyways?” Her eyes suddenly brighten with a playful glimmer as they focus the other mare's face. The mischievous look fades as quickly as it came and her eyes find the pool again. “Where are you from?” She cannot recognize the smells anymore like she used to. She knows nobody and nothing of politics. And she doesn't ever really care to either.

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

@Ghost
sorry for how weird this post is.
i feel cheesy. meh.

but <33 and sorry for the wait.
<33

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 09-26-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: a ghost wind - by Ghost - 10-18-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 10-25-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Blu - 12-01-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: a ghost wind - by Ghost - 12-07-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 12-23-2015, 01:44 PM