the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Roots

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

She hadn't exactly been expecting anyone else to show up, that much she knew. It was Valiance who warned her first, of the newcomer. But, she doubted he would come close. Why would they do that? It was stupid. Still, the water seemed to lull her into a false sense of calm. Every inch of her was surrounded by the massive amount of hair that she had with the glitter that it shed. Magical, some might say, but she couldn't bring herself to concentrate upon what she might appear to be.

Magical, and forlorn. Aye, he would leave her alone, right? But, he didn't. He came in closer - covered in splashes of tar that would no doubt tear at his skin and agitate burns underneath. She gives a gentle sigh before he comes in too close to notice it and then carefully begins to pull herself out of the calming liquid. One. Two. Three. Her eyes meet his gaze as he gives her a polite nod. Four. Five. Six. Rowan had counted to calm herself down, to tear her thoughts away. Seven. Eight. Nine. Oh how she missed Rowan. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. How she missed everyone who had suddenly vanished.

Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Breathe in. Breathe out. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. He was going to probably need medical attention. Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty-one. Oh, she had too soft of a heart. Twenty-two. Twenty-three. Twenty-four. "Can I help?" She whispers, eyes lingering upon the blotches of tar that were matted against his coat. "I'm the Earth Medic of the Falls…" Twenty-five. Twenty-six. Twenty-seven. Too much death. Too much pain. Too much suffering.

ooc stuff here/tags here/etc ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Roots - by Resplendence - 10-17-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: !! Roots - by Kalona - 10-24-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: !! Roots - by Resplendence - 10-24-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: !! Roots - by Kalona - 10-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: !! Roots - by Time - 11-30-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: !! Roots - by Resplendence - 11-30-2015, 10:55 AM