the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Roots

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

One. Two. Three. Shift eyes upward. Four. Five. Six. Yep, he was burned. Seven. Eight. Nine. Focus on his voice. He won't hurt you. Believe that he won't hurt you. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. She offers to heal. He says that she can go for it. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. A simple nod as she pulls the vines from the ground and allows them to begin to coat his body and burns in a layer of river mud. It should numb the pain as it knitted the flesh back together beneath the tar.

Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen.  He asks for her story. Twenty. Twenty-one. Twenty-two. She swallows. His name. He requests hers. Twenty-three. Twenty-four. Twenty-five. "Resplendence. And Valiance," she manages to say, still counting the deep intakes of breath. One of the few ways she had learned to calm down over the years. Twenty-six. Twenty-seven. Twenty-eight. "I'm. I… I am looking for my mate… for my child…" She feels like she's choking. Twenty-nine. Thirty. Thirty-one. Oh, what would he know? This was stupid. Thirty-two. Thirty-three. Thirty-four. Death might be a sweeter embrace for her loved ones than fending alone. Thirty-five. Thirty-six. Thirty-seven. The vines begin to attach to the mud on his coat. Thirty-eight. Thirty-nine. Forty. Carefully, they begin to peel the mud off, taking pieces of tar off as it went to reveal brand new flesh. Forty-one. Forty-two. Forty-three. If he was not burned too badly, he might not even have bald spots, or sections of white hairs where it shouldn't be. Forty-four. Forty-five. Forty-six. Gently, she nods her head and takes a step back - to give him space to look at the healing which had just happened. "I'm sorry you had to suffer the burns," she whispers - eyes flickering between the ground and him.

Forty-seven. Forty-eight. Forty-nine. Always shy. Always wrong. Always tired of fighting.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT D: @Kalona ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Roots - by Resplendence - 10-17-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: !! Roots - by Kalona - 10-24-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: !! Roots - by Resplendence - 10-24-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: !! Roots - by Kalona - 10-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: !! Roots - by Time - 11-30-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: !! Roots - by Resplendence - 11-30-2015, 10:55 AM