the Rift

[OPEN] half of me has gone away (any god)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

He could sense her nervousness, the way she huffed as her hooves landed upon the ground. The companion rested upon her head, watchful and protective, yet there was little danger to be found here while he watched over the pair. Cautiously, oh so tentatively the frozen mare stepped forward, declaring her desire for all the Gods to hear. The God of the Earth did listen. 

He would respond. 

Within moments of the mare speaking he rose up before her. From the cracks of the shattered shrined he began to take shape, moulding himself in front of the mare and her companion. Regal, massive and powerful with water dripping from his mane and the very element he was named for, earth, wetly clinging to his hooves. Gazing down at the mare he paused before responding, studying her psychical form as well as searching her intentions, wants and feelings. 

"You have faired well with your limits." The confidence within Elsa had grown, she'd learnt to appreciate and empathise with those who struggled with similar conditions. Through her struggles she'd seen the beautiful colours of life and taken the darker side within her stride. Yet the darkness still plagued the mare; questions, worries and doubts. Would these harsher feelings towards herself prevent her from truly regaining her sight? Or would she limit herself to visions and hallucinations of darker times? Before they moved forward the God would need to know. "Tell me." The Earth God instructed, "tell me of what you have learnt." Show me that you have grown.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by God of the Earth - 11-17-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-18-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-24-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Blu - 01-03-2016, 05:00 PM