the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Ezital Posts: 48
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Oatmeal :: Two-toed Sloth :: None Veer

EZITAL

photo EzziHeadshot.png

The falls consisted of an incredibly vast network of sheer cliffs and rushing waterfalls. Perhaps even more vast than Ezital had imagined when he first laid eyes on the place several weeks ago. He'd kept to the lightly forested borders of the herd lands, where the water collected in calm pools. The soaring height of some of those cliffs had filled his belly with nervousness and kept him in the leveler areas. 

Recently however, he had a reason to venture into the jagged stone teeth of his new home. Ciceron seemed to be avoiding him. After their initial meeting, though admittedly it had gone rather awry, he'd hoped that Ciceron would teach him something worthwhile. The grey had displayed some admirable combat skills, though his mental state seemed to be questionable at best.

He would proceed with caution, of course, but he was no longer afraid of the stallion's greater height or strength, not when his hip bore the mark of Ezital's teeth.

Finally, he saw a flash of what might've been a silver tail catching the light. It was about damn time too. He'd been up all night looking, and it was probably at least midday by now. Trotting to catch up, he passed by a mass of brown fuzz.

"Hey, bear!" he greeted the creature without even halting his stride. Of course, Ktulu had to live around here somewhere too. The bear had been with her that night he'd arrived, but perhaps it was hunting or something. You know, bear things.

By the time he reached the stallion, he was a bit breathless and feeling a tad giddy from his success. "Ciceron, you're a hard horse to find!" He smiled brightly at him, best to start off on a positive note after all. It was then that he noticed who was standing beside Ciceron.

He'd been meaning to seek out Ktulu, but with everything that had happened recently, he'd had every intention of staying out of her way for a while. Had Ciceron told her about their little scuffle? He didn't know her well enough to say whether she would approve of his taking initiative in his training or scold his unprovoked attack on her warrior.

A glance at Ciceron told him exactly nothing. Perhaps he didn't know Ciceron that well either. Ktulu looked just as he remembered, like a vengeful demon with bright red eyes.

Ezital put on his best warrior face, though he wasn't sure how much he cared about impressing Ktulu anymore. He looked at the pair of them and let out a little yawn. "What's going on?"

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM