the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Kynareth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sun was well up when the grey  filly awoke. She had had a long day the day before, waking on the beach of Helovia with no memory to being 'claimed' into the herd of the Falls. She had thought hard and long about seeking out a healer with Brisa and she had decided that she would. No matter what her memories held, she needed to know. But there was also the question of why she had no memories. Head injury? Did someone hide them? The thoughts had clouded her ability to sleep last night so she woke this morning still flat exhausted. She laid still though, completely flat in a nice patch of grass next to a bubbling brook. She loved it here. It was beautiful and calm, peaceful. She had yet to meet everyone but she knew someday she would. That's when a pang of excitement came rushing back to her. Ktulu told her that there was to be a meeting of the warriors today. She leaped to her hooves, aches throbbing. She tried her best to ignore it. As if on cue, she heard Ktulu's summon. Her head perked up and she hopped into a brisk trot toward the summons.

As Kynareth found the clearing from which Ktulu called, she moved to a slow and cautious walk. She lowered her head to peer through the tree branches and see who was there before she came barging in. There were many horses, of all various species. Nerves swarmed her stomach and she was suddenly sick to her stomach. Was she the last equine to arrive? Of course.. she noticed two young foals and suddenly didn't feel so bad. She turned her head to look behind her, almost too nervous to show herself. But she gathered her braves and turned back toward the meadow. Stepping out slowly, she raised her head and moved toward Ktulu. She was scared. She didn't know anyone else and her eyes darted from horse to horse, not recognizing anyone. Of course Brisa wouldn't be here. Brisa wasn't a warrior. She swallowed hard, her heart pounding in her chest so hard, she was scared someone would hear it. Kynareth knew she had much to learn about being a warrior but she knew she had to be brave in any situation. She raised her head and took a deep breath. Stopping near the group, she nodded to the dark mare she had just met the day before. "Ktulu..." she spoke sternly to her peer. She could hardy look at anyone else and she didn't dare.

ooc; xD Nervous nelly.

@Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM