the Rift

hello, my name is.... [Warriors]

Ezital Posts: 48
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Oatmeal :: Two-toed Sloth :: None Veer
EZITAL

Ezital's emotions were a tangled mess in the pit of his stomach. The most prominent thread was anger, frustration, followed closely by a deep stab of anguish. In truth, he hadn't known what to expect from Ktulu, but Ciceron's failure to acknowledge his existence troubled him. He wanted to believe that it was a mere oversight, too distracted by his responsibilities and the appearance of the foals to pay any mind to an unruly colt that had bitten him.

Ktulu prattled on for a while about things that he didn't understand and didn't feel particularly bothered to try. She was waxing poetic about monsters and gods as if she didn't belong in their ranks. He felt quite certain that the mare could singlehandedly guard the herd from any threat that might rear its ugly head. What did she need the rest of them for? Cannon Fodder? 

Sure, he hadn't made too much effort to fully integrate himself into the herd, but Ezital's brief life before Helovia had been a lonely one. He didn't quite understand the herd dynamics in play, the politics behind it all, nor were his social skills up to par. He was excellent at saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, or completely misinterpreting another's intentions. 

He schooled his expression into one of extreme boredom, so that none of the other horses would see the emotion roiling within him. If it wouldn't have drawn too much attention he would have turned on his heel and left to wander the forest by himself some more. 

A gentle weight pressed into his shoulder and ribs. He glanced over to find Vitani, the filly that had met him in the threshold. The last he'd seen of her, she'd been walking with Ktulu into the depths of the forest. He'd half wondered if that was the last time he would see her, or if she might show up a few days later, a few bites marring her hide. Ktulu didn't seem the type to allow even children to disrespect her, but what did he know?

Still, he spared a moment to look her over and verify her wellbeing for himself. She seemed alright, if not a bit more subdued than he'd come to expect. That could easily be written off as a mere distaste for meetings, as he was feeling right now too.

He leaned over to nudge the side of her neck with his muzzle. Quietly, he murmured, "S'up, filly?"

talk

Messages In This Thread
hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Ezital - 11-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Murtagh - 11-18-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Areli - 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Aaron - 11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Isopia - 11-20-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Soren - 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: hello, my name is.... [Warriors] - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:54 AM