the Rift

[OPEN] the coldest summer

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Forgiveness. Next time someone tells her it’s a redeeming word, she will beat the absolute shit out of them. That word was as nice as cuddling a cactus. Forgiveness insinuated that she had done something wrong, and Elsa honestly had no idea what she had done to deserve this from her girls. It wasn’t like she left them on the hillside, they ran before she could even finish. She was being fucking triple teamed, and they did what they should have. There was no happy ending to that story, and even if she could do it over again, the only way to be with her children was to abandon the herd. But then wouldn’t that just lead to more carnage among the Falls members at that time?

She wanted to scream at Auriel, just like she had wanted to unleash it upon Shida. They were still children mentally. They were afraid, scarred from the event even, but they couldn’t place all the weight on her shoulders. She tried her goddamn hardest. If she could have killed herself to save her twins from all this pain she would have. Maybe they would have been better without her. The sheer cliff wasn’t looking too bad right about now.

Yet, the girl on fire jumped through the hole. In what seemed like lightning speed she was crushed up against the side of Elsa. Her breath was caught in her throat, and she began shaking uncontrollably. It had been so long since someone had leaned on her like that. Normally she was the one showing love, but now she was receiving it. Elsa harshly wrapped her neck around Auriel, trying to pull her full grown daughter closer as she screamed. Auriel’s tears ushered Elsa’s tears to come forth. And soon she was heaving and sobbing all over again. They both begged her not to leave again, and she didn’t want to. Losing them twice would kill her.

”I won’t leave.” She whispered, lipping at the base of Auriel’s mane gently. ”Stay here with me. Let me try to be the mother I couldn’t be. I can help you as best I can. I can protect you here.” Edgar even hopped up, hopping onto Auriel’s back to rub her body lovingly across her rump. He cooed, begging her in his own way for her to stay. Granted neither of them knew if her allegiance lied elsewhere, but it was worth a shot. All Elsa wanted to do was to lie with her daughters and learn about their life. Make up for all the time she had lost.

"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the coldest summer - by Auriel - 11-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 11-30-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 11-30-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 12-01-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 12-05-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 12-10-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 12-14-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 12-18-2015, 11:29 PM