the Rift

[OPEN] the coldest summer

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The silence had an odd comfort to it. Maybe the mutual silence on the subject just saved everyone’s emotions. No one would say something that hurt the other, and instead they could fill in the gaps with what they thought would be say. That way everyone could sleep at night and not dread seeing the other. She’d already fucked that up with Shida, and Auriel she was bound to keep here.

Though, when Auriel finally spoke Elsa hardly could believe what she heard. Fighting? She grinned lightly. She was definitely Elsa and Oxy’s daughter. She wanted to be a fighter, to save the world? Elsa laughed softly grooming Auriel’s shoulder gently. ”Of course I will teach you. Though don’t expect me to go easy on you.” She stifled another small laugh. ”What makes you want to fight?” Elsa was genuinely curios as to why she wished for physical violence. Elsa had her own reasons, but did Auriel have hers? Was it Elsa’s fault she wanted to fight? Part of her chest tightened at the thought. She did not want to be the reason that her daughters felt the need for violence. Granted, it was a good skill to have, but it was hardly a safe one. They could seriously injure themselves if they weren’t careful.

Silence plagued the air once again, before Auriel had finally said the words she had been dying to hear since motherhood. Elsa simply sighed into the words, finally feeling accepted by her daughters. This was a step in the right direction, and Elsa wanted to take off running down that path. Finally she took a step back, offering a small bow to her daughter. ”I know we must head in our own directions, so if you have any more questions, let me know. Otherwise, I can stop bothering you with my mom-ness and you can get on to creating the life you deserve.” She said softly. Of course Elsa would stay forever and ever, but reality would have it that they both had different lives to attend to. They were no longer intertwined in each other’s lives like they had been when they were born. Circumstances were much different now, and Elsa wasn’t going to interrupt Auriel’s lifestyle just so she could have a few more moments with her.

"talk"
[I thought we could wrap this up in the next few posts, and if you'd like a spar at some point just let me know!]
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the coldest summer - by Auriel - 11-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 11-30-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 11-30-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 12-01-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 12-05-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 12-10-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: the coldest summer - by Elsa - 12-14-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: the coldest summer - by Auriel - 12-18-2015, 11:29 PM