the Rift

Thirteen Sad Farewells

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Holy hell she still couldn’t believe it. Even as they both spoke, and were physically there, Elsa was so afraid they were an apparition. Yet the conversation continued, and crazy reunion confusion ran rampant. Elsa was speechless, but couldn’t help but respond to Essetia’s sassy comment; the response was nearly instant. ”Here to save the damsel in distress, as always.” She smirked, and offered a playful wink and a short laugh. But now it was on to the important stuff, and Elsa turned to listen to Ghost.

It seemed she had a rough start to. Elsa had no idea who Archibald was, but she was sure that if he had managed to fuck up Ghost, Elsa would be as good as dead if she crossed him. She frowned, but was happy to see she had taken up residence in the Dragon’s Throat. At least she had gone to a neutral herd, as far as she knew, the Dragon’s Throat had no demons in that plan. ”Ghost you can’t blame yourself. It was a collective rise and fall. They defeated us simply because we were attacked at the wrong time. It had nothing to do with you or your leadership.” She offered a sympathetic smile in hopes of reassuring the ex-czarina.

And Elsa was not too keen on answering Ghost’s final question. Somehow, saying that she was a general in the World’s Edge seemed like a low blow. She had gone to the enemy side, but where else did she have to do? A frown crossed her face, and she lowered her head in shame towards the ground. ”I’ve taken up residence in the World’s Edge as their general-“ The words stopped coming as soon as she said that and her eyes bounced between her two herd mates (friends even). ”I didn’t want to stay in the Falls afterward, and the Edge was almost completely abandoned. I thought maybe if I went there and since they were so eager to leave, they wouldn’t bother me again.” It sounded like a coward’s way out. Would either of them forgive her, or even talk to her now? Edgar settled uncomfortably back on her poll, shying away in case of a dispute. This was still a harsh topic, and bringing it up would always aggravate the wound no matter how much time passes.

Her attention drifted for Essetia at the moment. Why would she be here if she had a home? ”Is it safe for me to assume you’re here because you are looking to find a home?” She quietly hoped Essetia would set aside any bitterness towards Elsa if she had any. The last thing she wanted to do was run off the pair because of a stupid, brash decision she made months ago.

"talk"

image credits

ooc;; sorry its a bit weird. >.>
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-28-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 11-29-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 11-29-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-29-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-06-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-07-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 05:28 AM