the Rift

Thirteen Sad Farewells

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

The more the conversation went on, the more and more she could feel her chances fading away. Why did she expect Essetia to follow anyway? Just because she recruited last time did not mean she trusted her. And who from the Falls would want to join the Edge? Only a fool, obviously. That is what Elsa proved herself to be; a fool.

Thankfully her decline passed silently and elegantly. It led straight into the Throat, no declines, no questions, just a simple passing over. Her smile faltered for a mere moment, before shakily returning to a polite grin. She nodded her head at the joking and joyous communication about Gaucho and the Throat. Was this what it was like to be happy? Had they all moved on whilst she remained cemented in the past? She could take it no longer, so she would exit gracefully before she was swept away in a river of tears.

”Thank you both. It was truly great to see you.” She actually meant that part. It was nice to know they were okay and happy. A small amount of pressure floated away from her chest as she knew two more were safe and sound. ”If you ever need anything, please do come to the Edge. It would be nice if you two visited once in a while. Although I love the Throat, I don’t think I can run the risk of facing Shida again.” She nodded respectfully between the two, taking a step back. ”Take care of her for me, will you two? Just make sure she’s safe. I lost both my twins, and although I have found them, I don’t think she is fond of my presence in the Throat. She’s hard headed, just like her father.” She laughed weakly, turning to leave. ”Please don’t think I am weak. I’m really trying.” She whispered, and began to walk away. It wasn’t their fault for the memories and hurt. In fact, it was the fun times, the sarcastic times, and the daily monotony of day to day life that speared her heart back against a wall. Godspeed my friends, because I really do miss you. Had they even be friends before? Tears pricked at the corner of her eyes as she moved away from them. All she wanted to do was go back to a corner and curl up beneath a tree. Let her eyes close, and for a few hours, forget the pain of life.

[ooc;; my little wrap up too. thanks guys ;-; <3]
"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-28-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 11-29-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 11-29-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 11-29-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-06-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Essetia - 12-07-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Thirteen Sad Farewells - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 05:28 AM