the Rift

[OPEN] SPIDERSONG [Patrol]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
The air had grown crisper, cooler, and not just because of my recent change of living situations. No, it was cooler now than it was a week ago. Orangemoon had finally set in, huh? It would soon turn the trees amber and gold, then it would get colder and colder till the trees lost their leaves and snow was on the ground. Normally the changing of the seasons didn't bother me, but this year, I was changing, too. As the land changed with me, I felt comfortable. Change is necessary, change is all right.

One thing I hadn't yet changed was my amount of friends. I had a few when I was a foal, sure, but they were lost to me now. Relying upon my mother and sister as my only friends could get complicated. But now that I thought about it, I wasn't sure if I knew how to make friends...when you're a child it's different. Where your friend comes from, or who they are doesn't matter. As an adult, it does matter. I don't like that it does (why can't we all just get along?), but I can't change that.

Or can I?

So, that's how I thought of Mission: Befriend Everyone in Helovia Unless They're a Jerk (MBEHUTJ for short). I hadn't thought of a definite, systematic way to get this done easily, yet. Therefore, I decided to experiment on a few test subjects till I had devised a way to complete my mission in the best way possible.

Test Subject Number One: Red pegasus stallion, spots on wings.

Mission is ago.

I land in the heavenly fields (nostalgia hits me like a truck) and trot over to the stallion. I hold my head up high, and plaster a smile on my face. I'm relaxed. The goal in this experiment was to make the subject feel comfortable talking to me. There are other ways to make friends, yes, but for now, I was experimenting with this method.

"Hello,"  I state softly, pausing when I realize I don't know what else to say. An introduction, maybe? A compliment? Both? Both. "My name's Auriel. I like your spots," I say, pale amber eyes flicking from the spots on his wings to his face. Let's see how this goes.
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

@Rift auri was a bit strange in this one..hope you don't mind her crashing your patrol thread ^^;
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-06-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Auriel - 12-17-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Badger - 12-19-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: SPIDERSONG [Patrol] - by Laedere - 12-25-2015, 03:42 PM